Last Updated: 2023, March, 5
- How to Contact Us
- What Information We Collect
- How We Collect Information
- How We Use Your Information
- Interest-Based Advertising
- Customized Ad Campaigns
- Sharing and Disclosure of Information
- Your Choices Regarding Direct Marketing
- Your Privacy Rights
- Links and Third Parties
- International Data Transfers
PURCHASING/SELLING STICKITO NFTS
If you have any enquiries about our privacy practices, you shall contact us in the following ways:
Postal Address: P.O. Box 13717, Postal Code 10300, Athens, Greece
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Stickito collects personal data and other data from and about you to provide the Services.
Personal data is information that recognizes an individual either directly or indirectly.
The data we collect depends on the Services involved, and includes:
- Login Data that recognizes and ratifies you as a user. Login data ordinarily incorporates a password additionally personal contact data, such as an e-mail address. You may be able to access some of the Services utilizing Social Sign-On information.
- Personal Contact Data that permits Stickito to contact you directly, such as your first and last name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and mobile number.
- Interest and Demographic Data, such as your age, sex, interests and inclinations.
- Technical Data collected once you utilize the Services, such as your IP address, device information, information around the network you are utilizing to access the Services, browser type and form, your operations whilst utilizing the Services, sites or services beforehand visited, and content you see or tap on.
- Order Data collected once you buy a product or service, such as products ordered, payment data, and Personal Contact Data for the sender and recipient.
- Customer Service Data collected once you contact our internal or external client service agents.
- Location Data counting data that permits you to be accurately located.
- Social Sign-On Data such as login information, profile data, and friend records from a social network that you select to share when accessing the Services.
- User-Generated Content that you post or upload, such as comments, videos, photographs, or social media interactivity.
Your obligation to notify us of modifications.
It is critical that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and contemporaneous. Please keep us informed of any modifications to your personal data throughout your relationship with us.
If you fail to supply personal information.
Where we ought to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have or are seeking to enter into with you and you fail to supply such information when asked, we may not be able to perform the contract (for illustration, to supply you with merchandise).
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Once you utilize the Services, Stickito collects information from and about you within the following ways:
- Direct Interactivities. We gather data wilingly provided by you, counting Login Data, Personal Contact Data, Interest and Demographic Data, Order Data, Client Service data, and User-Generated Content when you:
- ✔Create an account and/or enroll for the Services;
- ✔ Participate in one of our online games, activities or applications;
- ✔ Participate in challenges, sweepstakes, contests or other promotions;
- ✔ Post user-generated content; Participate in a overview or questionnaire;
- ✔ Apply for a job online;
- ✔ Subscribe to updates, newsletters or other promoting communications; Place an order or engage in other exchanges; or
- ✔ Contact us with a comment, enquiry, or for further information.
- Third Parties.In case you select to access the Services or enroll utilizing an external third party application, such as a social network, Stickito will acquire data from such application.
- Mobile Devices.Stickito or its third-party technology accomplices may too collect Location Data, counting Location Data provided by a mobile device association with one of our apps or related with your IP address or Wi-Fi network. You can generally constrain or deny the collection of Location Data utilizing the built-in settings on your mobile device. Check the gadget instructions for data on how to do so. We do not allow the collection of exact area data (real address) in mobile apps without your assent.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Stickito collects data from and about you to serve your needs, administer our content and promoting, operate effectively, and ameliorate our Services and products.
We collect data and utilize it, either alone or combined with other information:
- Provide you with products and services, counting the Services;
- Respond to inquiries and requests;
- Enable you to participate in online games, challenges, sweepstakes, and other promotions;
- Enable you to communicate with other users of the Services and share data about our items and Services with others;
- Provide you with personalized content;
- Concede our guests and ameliorate our products and services;
- Maintain the security, keenness, and quality of our products and services;
- Comply with laws and secure our legal rights and the legal rights of others;
- Send you or other people you recognize marketing communications on behalf of Stickito and other companies within the Stickito family, and on behalf of select non-affiliated companies;
- Offer interest-based promoting and count the efficacy of our promoting; and
- Complete and fulfill an exchange, redemption, affirm an order, track delivery and payment, and provide updates about the status of an order.
If pertinent laws require that we get your consent to gather data for a specific purpose, we will do so at the time we collect the information.
We may combine data we collect through your use of the Services with data that we collect from other sources (e.g., offline records or publicly accessible information).
Furthermore, we may take personal data and de-identify it and share it in a de-identified or aggregated form with third parties, promoters and/or commerce accomplices in arrange to analyze site usage, ameliorate our service or service offerings, and ameliorate our user involvement, or for comparative purposes.
Stickito and its service suppliers, counting promoting and analytics accomplices, use small text files called “cookies” and comparable technology that are saved on your computer or portable device to automatically collect data about use of the Services. Distinctive sorts of cookies, such as session or persistent treats, may be used for distinctive operations. Persistent cookies stay on a user’s device for a set period of time, and are activated each time a user visits the Services where cookies were set. Session cookies are interim and permit us to interface a user’s activities during a browser session. The data collected may incorporate an IP address, geolocation data, device data, data about the network you’re utilizing to access the Services, sites or services that you already visited, and content you see or tap on.
We and our third party analytics and promoting suppliers generally utilize the following sorts of cookies and other technologies, such as GIF records or web beacons, for the following purposes:
- Strictly Fundamental. These are fundamental to navigate the Services and utilize the traits, and they empower us to supply services such as enrollment and shopping carts.
- Functional. These are used to recognize you once you utilize the Services. They empower us to personalize content for you and recall your preferences.
- Analytics. These are utilized to understand and ameliorate the Services and get it how you use of the Services.
- Advertising. These are utilized to convey important advertisements and track advertisement campaign execution and efficacy.
- Social. These permit you to share content and encounters and to sign in with your social network ID and remain logged in across the Internet.
Please note that third party connections may alter, so the list may not continuously be comprehensive or up to date. In expansion, not all of the technologies recorded may be utilized for all of the Services or in all jurisdictions.
Although numerous browsers are initially set to acknowledge cookies, you may be able to alter your settings to dismiss cookies. Choices are browser and device particular, and in case you clear cookies from the browser on any of your gadgets, your opt-out choices will ought to be reset. Counsel the “Help” area of your browser or built-in portable gadget settings for more data. In expansion, please note that certain regions of the Services as it were can be accessed when cookies are authorised. In this way, impairing cookies may prevent you from accessing a few of our content.
As depicted above, third party promoting accomplices may utilize cookies and comparative technology to gather certain data regarding use of the Services and other websites and apps automatically and may utilize the data to serve focused on advertisements for products and services that will be of interest based on your activity. To learn more about interest-based promoting and how you’ll be able opt-out of having your web browsing data utilized for interest based promoting by companies that take part in the Network Advertising (“NAI”) or Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”), visit the NAI site (US) and the DAA Advertisement Choices websites (US, EU, Canada, and AU/NZ). Note, in any case, that not all service suppliers take part in the NAI and DAA.
Moreover, in case you opt-out, you might still see online promoting from Stickito and third parties, but the advertisements may be less pertinent to you. In the event that you erase or block cookies, purchase or utilize a different gadget, access the Services from a different gadget, login under a different name, or change web browsers, you may ought to opt-out again. Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals. At this time, Stickito does not take steps to respond to such signals.
CUSTOMIZED ADVERTISEMENT CAMPAIGNS
For a few of the Services, we work with Facebook to show interest-based notices on Facebook through a instrument known as the “Custom Audiences”. We share hashed/encrypted mail addresses collected from clients of the Administrations with Facebook, which permits Facebook to target promotions on our behalf through its platform.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Stickito Team of Companies: We may share data we collect inside the Stickito Team of companies, which may utilize the data for the purposes mentioned above.
- Service Suppliers: We may share data we collect with third parties that process data on our behalf. We may utilize such service suppliers to:
- ✔host the Services and provide database and server maintenance and security,
- ✔help us conduct challenges,
- ✔sweepstakes or other promotions,
- ✔send e-mails on our behalf,
- ✔help us analyze our offerings, and
- ✔process and fulfill online exchanges.
- Payment Processors: Once you make a purchase utilizing the Services, payment handling companies collect and store payment data.
- Business Accomplices: Together with your assent, we may share data with non-affiliated third parties to empower them to supply you with data around their items or administrations that will be of interest. Please see the section below titled, “Your Choices Regarding Direct Marketing” for more data on how to modify your inclinations or withdraw such data sharing.
- Legal Compliance & Protecting Security and Safety: Stickito may access, protect and disclose your data in case required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or divulgence is sensibly fundamental to: (i) comply with legal process or respond to a legal request or subpoena; (ii) implement the Stickito Terms & Conditions; (iii) respond to claims that your conduct has abused the rights of third parties; (iv) react to your demands for customer service; (v) secure the rights, property or personal security of Stickito, its clients and the public; (vi) or as otherwise required to comply with, or allowed by, pertinent laws and regulations.
- Business Exchanges: We may exchange data collected in case we or one of our associates are obtained by, sold to, or amalgamated with another entity.
YOUR OPTIONS WITH RESPECT TO DIRECT MARKETING
With your assent, Stickito may utilize individual data collected compatible with this policy to merchantise our own sports entertainment, collectible, and services and on behalf of other companies in the Stickito team, and to merchantise items and services offered by select non-affiliated sports, collectible and games.
Receiving marketing communications from Stickito is voluntary. In case at anytime you want to alter your marketing preferences or withdraw completely from receiving further marketing data from us, you can sign in your account in case you have got registered through the Administrations, follow the unsubscribe instructions in an email communication, or contact us at the address within the How to Contact Us area above.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the right to access, update and rectify genuine inexactness in personal data that we collect through the Services, subject to certain exemptions. If you have made an online account, you can access, update, and erase your individual data or ask to erase your account by signing in to your account through the Services. Any demands you submit will be surveyed and, in case endorsed, handled by our staff. We may hold certain data as essential to pursue legitimate business interests or resolve debates or as required by pertinent laws. To secure your privacy and the security of your personal data, we will take sensible steps to confirm your identity before giving access to your personal data or deactivating your account.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you’re a citizen of an EEA member state, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) gives you certain rights with regard to your personal data. You may, with certain exceptions:
- Request access to your personal information
- Request rectification of the personal data we have about you
- Request eradication of your individual information
- Object to our handling of your individual information
- Request to confine the handling of your personal information
- Request a duplicate of the personal data we have around you
- Request to not be subjected to automated decision-making or profiling
We’ll always endeavor to fulfill your request to exercise these rights, but in some cases, we may have lawful grounds or obligations to reject your request. You’ll not need to pay a fee to exercise any of the previously mentioned rights, but we may charge a sensible fee in case your request is unwarranted, repetitive or excessive. Otherwise, we may deny to comply with your request in these circumstances.
If you’re a citizen of an EEA member state, you too have the right to contact supervisory authorities inside the EEA about any concerns you’ve got related to Stickito’s security practices.
Should you have any concerns, please contact us first so we are able examine, and ideally resolve, your concerns.
The GDPR requires that we advise you of the legitimate bases we depend on to handle your personal data. The legitimate bases for handling are set forward below.
- Our genuine interests. For illustration, to maintain system security, communicate with you and fulfill your demands, conduct overviews, ameliorate our items and services, and secure our rights and the rights of others.
- Performance of a contract with you. For illustration, once you buy merchandise or services.
- Compliance with laws. For illustration, to comply with legitimate and administrative prerequisites or respond to a court order or legitimate request.
Consent. Where we rely on assent to handle your individual data, you can retract your assent at any time.
LINKS AND THIRD PARTIES
UNIVERSAL INFORMATION TRANSFERS
As the Stickito team of companies operates universally, we may exchange to and handle personal data about you on our servers in the United Kingdom and/or countries other than your domestic nation, and we may utilize cloud services whose servers may be anywhere within the world. Please note that the information security laws of some nations, may not offer a level of privacy protection proportionate to that within the European Economic Area (EEA) or your domestic country. If your use of the Services results within the exchange of personal data from the EEA to non-EEA nations that have not been considered to offer an satisfactory level of privacy protection, we may depend on (i) standard contractual clauses endorsed by the European Commission in our contracts with parties that receive information in such nations, and /or (ii) third party service suppliers.